Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hated

This is my first blog, should be cool, I liked live journal because it was straight up a place for me to say what was on my mind but that faded on me. Here I go.

Life has been alright, not too much going on. Got some cool things this past month.

The new grand theft auto, I generally do not play video games anymore except for Madden, maybe Skate, but back in middle school GTA3 was pretty fun to just play with friends in the neighborhood so me and my bro went and got this. This game is crazy, so much more realistic, i got in my car and remember hearing that there was a NYHC station in the game, it's kinda weird, but cool.


Another one to add the my hoodie collection, I first heard Striking Distance summer of 05 when Tomas put it in on the way to some show, I was into it. 
3.31.07 - Ryan, Tomas and I were supposed to 
drive up to PA for the Striking Distance reunion / Youngblood Fest, Tomas bailed but let Ryan and I take his car. Honestly, the worst trip ever travel wise, we slept at rest stops which was weird and cold. We
 left friday night, slept 3 hours max maybe, then the fest. Iron Age, Rise and Fall, LOJ, Mind Eraser plus a few others played, it was great. Striking Distance came on and it was absolutely insane, well worth the crazy ass trip.

I got this burn hoodie this past month from Colin(thanks). The hoodie isn't that big, closest thing i'll find in my size atleast. First time I heard burn it was the last great sea record and fell in love. I would later fall deeper in love hearing the Shall be Judged 7". This is up there with the best things I have gotten this year actually, who knows, maybe i'll beat it.


I'll be leaving school ten days from today, the more I think about it... this is fucking crazy.
School has always had it's ups and downs for me. 

6 years of Catholic school is crazier than it sounds. I hated it, plus I am with the same assholes from K-5 since there is only one class for each grade. Eventually I would move to Georgia and enter another world of shit. I hated middle school except 8th grade, cause 8th grade was insane. So many things went on every other week, kids on my team getting drunk and making a scene in lunch rooms, the school getting graffitied, stealing candy from the PE shack on the field, bringing the flame thrower to school, all the fights, the lockdowns from the fake hitlists in the bathroom and the amount of close friends I had on my team.

High School was overwhelming for the most part, not so much 9th grade since I didn't really hang out with anyone from school. 10th grade was full of crazy relationship problems and new friends. Of course this happens throughout high school but I look back on it as kind of funny. Senior year has been good, I got into Georgia State like I wanted to, my grades have been good, and I only go to school till 11:15. Plus I'll be exempting most my finals so thats cool. Being 17 and going to college with a trusted job is ideal to me right now, i'll see how life goes.